Welcome to Mounting Solutions

Your experts for innovative photovoltaic mounting systems.

Are you a solar engineer, project developer or wholesaler? Then we are exactly the right company for you. Mounting Solutions is committed to providing innovative, efficient and, above all, sustainable photovoltaic solutions.

Decades of experience have shown us that it is often the smallest components that are essential for the entire project to work, and the best solutions are often surprisingly simple. That is our philosophy at Mounting Solutions.

In addition to our easy-to-mount products, we guarantee a comprehensive service including structural calculations using the MoSo Tool.

We look forward to working with you.

Mounting Solutions

Our Easyspeed mounting systems

Perfect mounting solutions for PV systems

Our modular systems mean that only a few components are required to install a wide variety of mounting systems. The small number of different components allow you to make ideal use of your storage capacities.

High quality and easy, uncomplicated handling of our products are our top priority, and so is fast delivery.

Easyspeed Flat 1

our innovative flat-roof solution for photovoltaic systems.

Easyspeed Roof 1

the ideal substructure for every type of roof cladding

Easyspeed Metal 1

the ideal solution for mounting PV systems on a wide variety of metal roofs

Please feel free to send us an inquiry about our range of products.

metagreen standard

Live in a better future - today

With the metagreen sustainability concept, Mounting Solutions takes responsibility and commits to conscious action
to protect our living space. For us, the next generations and our environment.


For manufacturing the Mounting Solutions products, aluminum scrap is prepared to secondary aluminum. This is particularly significant because most emissions in the aluminum industry arise from primary aluminum production. By increasing the recycling rate, we can significantly reduce our CO2 footprint. Our goal is to continuously raise the average proportion of recycled material so that by 2030, our products consist of 80% secondary aluminum on average. The energy required to process the remaining 20% primary aluminum is intended to come entirely from renewable sources by 2030.


In addition to steadily increasing our aluminum recycling rate, we closely monitor the quality of our products. Our aim is to achieve the lowest CO2 emissions with metagreen alloys without compromising on quality.


We also place great emphasis on sustainability when it comes to the production location of our PV mounting systems. It is important for us to support the local economy and keep transportation distances short. Therefore, our Mounting Solutions products are manufactured in the EU.


Mit dem Laden des Videos akzeptieren Sie die Datenschutzerklärung von Vimeo.
Mehr erfahren

Video laden

Play Video about Alumero Metagreen Tortendiagramm web

MoSo Tool

Perfect planning for working and sustainable PV projects

It goes without saying that perfect installation of our mounting systems requires correct planning and structural calculations. For this purpose, we have developed the MoSo Tool. It helps you with calculations and selecting materials and makes step-by-step planning of PV systems easy and easy-to-understand.

Completed projects